I AM AN EDUCATOR
The MassHire Youth Team is always eager to support the schools in our region around career exploration and work place learning experiences.
Some ways we can help:
• Volunteer at your Credit for Life Fair
• Connect you with local employers in specific industries
• Support your application for Innovation Pathways Designation Innovation Pathways – College, Career and Technical Education (mass.edu)
• Offer options for meaningful employment for students who are not pursuing four-year college
• Notify you of free training opportunities that your youth can participate in
• Provide you with resources and data around the priority industries in the region, such as Manufacturing and Health Care
OUR REGION IS MADE UP OF THE FOLLOWING 22 CITIES AND TOWNS.
See Links To Our Current Partners Below
Connecting Activities (CA) is a Department of Elementary and Secondary Education initiative that supports college and career readiness for all students.
There are two tiers of participation for schools in Connecting Activities: High schools that are “Partners” of the network, and those that are “Members.” Here are definitions of each category: